When you become a client of Arcadia, we’ll accept responsibility for investment portfolio management. We will work with you to:
- Identify and evaluate your financial goals.
- Structure an investment strategy with a balance of risk vs. reward appropriate for you.
- Select diversified portfolio of investment instruments.
- Provide continuous assessment of your portfolio’s performance.
- Evaluate investment alternatives on an ongoing basis and make portfolio changes as necessary to remain consistent with your long-term financial goals.
- Provide you with quarterly portfolio performance reports.
At Arcadia, however, we go well beyond this process of portfolio management. We utilize a model of financial management borrowed from the business world. Businesses rely on the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to bring a comprehensive financial perspective to the process of decision making. We’d like to fill that role for you and serve as your personal CFO.
In addition to managing your investment portfolio, we’ll provide analysis and input regarding your other assets, debt structure, insurance coverage and other financial decisions you will be making over time. Our goal, just like the business CFO, is to help you maximize your after-tax net worth.